Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Just a little Something


Hi it's Jennifer here and I have a Birthday shaker card for you.
I have been hoping all my new goodies would have arrived so I could
 create  something for you from all the new stuff sifting into the
 store.  Maybe next week the postie will have come. So make sure
 you take a look in the store and see all the new products. 
So today I created this pretty card using the stamp from 
Stamping Bella Serena has a Sign. I then used 2 of the largest dies from
this frame. The papers are really vibrant and they are  
in Pink, Clear and Aqua. The Sentiment is from Stamping Bella
Copics 
Skirt and socks - RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66
Dress - BG11, BG13, BG45
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11



I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week.

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.