Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas at The Rubber Buggy


Hi it's Bev here today. Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Using the sketch below, Creative Embellishment chipboards and papers and other products from my The Rubber Buggy DT ... I created this super Christmas page. It's a photo of my eldest sons family a few years ago... but it's so festive I love it. I love the prints and images in this collection of paper.

Supply List:
Chipboards: Creative Embellishment 
Mediums:  The Rubber Buggy Nuvo Glimmer paste, stickles
Sketch: Sketches in Thyme



OMG what fun it is to apply mediums to chipboards. I love using both ink, Nuvo glimmer paste and sometimes stickles. The sparkle and glitter is fabulous on my projects.


Look at the fine details on the snowflake frame. It's stunning with all the glimmer paste.


I used a few added coloured Photoplay accents in the upper left section.


 

Thanks for stopping by .... hope to see you again soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.