Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Opal The Optimist Enjoys Christmas


Hi it's Jennifer here with my last Christmas Card to
show you for this year. I thought I would do something
a little different so I used the Gorgeous and my most
be used for lots of occassions, 21sts, 40ths, Birthdays, 
New Years and I thought I would use her for Christmas.
I used vintage colours the background is in 
the sentiment was from Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty
The shaker dies I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
I had a bit of an accident and cut the small rectangle instead
of the big one for the back of my shaker. So I cut the big one around
it and off centered them so you can see the stitching in the
window so that ended up working really well.
Ooops nearly forgot the important part the Craft Medley Sequins.

E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E30, E31,
E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E43, E44
R20, R81, R83, R85, R89




Well I hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas and I will be 
back Boxing Day with another Card!

Hope you enjoyed this one.
All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.