Monday, September 12, 2016

Card and Layout for you today using The Rubber Buggy Products


Hi...Bev here today. How are you today? I am fabulous. I get to share a card I created to multi task the sketches from Creative Inspiration with The Rubber Buggy design team post using products that are amazing.

This "thank you" is using the sketch below and fabulous products. It consists of easy layers for mix of colours and depth.... ink all edges. Add a flower and some lace with a sentiment and it's done. TIP: when cutting the layers be sure to use the best section of the paper for colour, textures and images in the print.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products:
Paper: Blue Fern Studio Serendipity Reminisce, Calling Cards
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger distress ink, blending tools
Other: cardstock, flower, lace






*******************************


I also have a bonus layout above for you today. It was done for a  Monday Sketch reveal I shared using my sketch below.. It really is fun playing along with my own sketches.... and I love viewing the creations shared by others.

For this one I dug into my stash for some fun colours and accents to play with. The stickers are part of my DT stash with The Rubber Buggy.

Supply List
Paper: Bo Bunny 


Thanks for stopping by...and remember the The Rubber Buggy has and amazing product line to please any crafter. Stop by, stop and tell them I sent you. 













1 comment:

  1. Love the card and the scrap book page. The flower on the card is gorgeous to coordinate with the paper. The family photo on the scrap book page is adorable as well as the page and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.