Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Toboggan Together Scene



Hi Everyone it`s  Jennifer her .
  I thought  today I would get in the Christmas mood and do some 
Christmas Cards.  So today I have used  the Sweet Stamp Set
and

I have used The Scalloped Rectangles and Large Stitched Rectangles
to make the frame. I then diecut 2 hills and glittered the paper.
I then have used mounting tape to layer inside the frame for
the little scene. I stamped the trees using two colours Mermaind 
and Peacock Lawn Fawn Inks.
 I have colourerd and die cut all the Sweet Characters
I have used Copics to colour them.
R24, R27,
 Y21, YR23,
BG10, BG11, BG15
E30, E31, E33, E37


Look forward to seeing you all next week.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Adorable sleigh with the very cute reindeer. Love the background with the snowy hills and trees. Gorgeous card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sleigh with the very cute reindeer. Love the background with the snowy hills and trees. Gorgeous card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.