Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Funny get well card

Hi everyone!



Ms Scrapmess here with a fun and easy card using Lawn Fawn.










I've stamped the background with embossing ink, to get a tone on tone look. A couple of scrap paper from the 6x6 paper pad let's bokeh in the snow holds the sentiment. I love Lawn Fawn ink soot. It's a really black brown or a more brown black and it goes a so perfect with the kraft paper. I colored the adorable little turtle with copics, but of course when I was about to fix his little eyes with a black gel pen I slipped. So I put some googly eyes on him and was able to save him.


Products from the store:
Lawn Fawn on the mend stamp set
Copic markers
Memory Box stitched circles
Lawn Fawn Let's bokeh in the snow paper
Lawn Fawn Scripty sayings
Lawn Fawn fundamental ink soot
Tim Holtz embossing ink
Stamping supplies (neenah solar white cardstock, neenah kraft cardstock, doublesided tape, acrylic block)






Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.