Tuesday, March 4, 2014

DIY pocket scrapbooking set

Hi everyone!

Pi here again
Today I'm here showing you how you can make your own pocket scrapbooking cards.
You might have seen my other post on this subject (HERE and HERE) or if you're like me you cut up your 6x6 paper pads.

Well, now I have another angle on the matter :)
The scrap (2x6) piece will with a littte bit of help make a wonderful accent on a simple background. Here I used a die cut shape from Spellbinders. I also made a see through shape in one of the cards.
The rubber buggy also has stamps for both background and sentiments, here I have used both from Kaisercraft. I've also put a belly band from G45 cut-apart sheet. I hope you find some of this useful. I will mix both of these techniques in my pocketed scrapbooking using this for journaling and background for large photos and use previous tech for filler cards. 


Example of products from the store that you can use:
Cardstock
6x6 paper pad (used on this post Prima marketing divine)
Washi tape (love my tape red/green/yellow stripe)
Stamps (dream big & tiny dots) 
Die cuts (spellbinders label one & MFT leafy flourish large)

Thanks for visiting!!!

Don't forget to pop by the store - Kellie has stocked lots of new goodies recently!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.