Thursday, January 23, 2014

Layered Keyhole Note card

Today I have a new card to share with you that I created.  I used an EK Success punch that is actually used to make rolled flowers, but I used it to layer some amazing detail at the bottom of my card.  I then layered the same colored paper at the top and added the ribbon you see from Websters pages that reminded me of a zipper.  I used a Graphic 45 keyhole then and added some pearl bling from Prima on the nail holes.  The paper was from The Rubber Buggy and it's called Prima Hello Pastel.  I finished the card off with a beautiful crochet lace ribbon bow. 



Rubber Buggy products used were:

Hello Pastel 6x6 paper from Prima
Graphic 45 ornate metal key holes

Thanks for looking ~Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.