Thursday, March 14, 2013

Party Hardy - Saturated Canary


Hey Everyone,
    It's time for me once again to post at The Rubber Buggy and sorry for my late post. I finished this pocket tags/card last night and I couldn't get a good picture. So here I am sharing this card that I created using the Saturated Canary (Ellie's birthday). I colored her with copics and fussy cut the image. I used the Kaisercraft paper (Bonjour). Of course I can't live without embellishments like Wild Orchid Crafts, pompom trims, rhinestones, nylon net, and ribbons. Also, have to used some of my dies as usual. I hope you all like this pocket card/tags. I decided to just make tags and this is versatile you can add anything you like inside the pocket.

If you want to see on how I created this pocket tag/card: Click here

Please, play along with us at The Rubber Buggy Challenge blog - Challenge#5 FANCY FOLD.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Jas

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this! I love Saturated Canary - such adorable images.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.