Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nevaeh - Saturated Canary

Hey Everyone,
   Can you believe it...it's the last day of February, time flies! I made another card and  I used Nevaeh by Saturated Canary and colored her with copics. I used some of my old patterned papers and added embellishments like Wild Orchid flowers, beads and lace trims. I hope you like this card that I made.

If you want to see on a video on how I created this card: click here

Play along with us: We have a challenge going on @ The Rubber Buggy challenge blog- (It's all about the 's) I hope you can join us and you could win a a gift certificate of $15 at The Rubber Buggy Store.



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.