Thursday, December 13, 2012

HB2U!

Hey Everyone,
               Happy Thursday! I'm back with another card for The Rubber Buggy. I used Cool Edwin by Magnolia stamps. I colored him with copics and fussy cut the image. I tried to make this card cool for Edwin since that his stamp name, lol! I enjoyed coloring this image as always and love how my card turned out. I used some paper designs and die cut to bring this card with a cool look. Of course gotta used some distress inks for all the edges of my papers. I stamped HB2U for a cool sentiment. I hope you like this card that I made.
 
 
 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Magnolia Rubber Stamp:

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.