Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy B-day!

Hey Everyone,
           It's Thursday once again and I made another card using Cool Edwin. I love this image it can go for any occasions. I colored the image with copic markers. For the background I dry embossed and then distressed all the edges with distress inks. Then applied perfect medium ink with clear embossing powder then heat set it. I like doing this a lot if I want to create my own background.
I hope you like this simple card for today.

           Don't forget we have a challenge going on at The Rubber Buggy challenge blog. Play along with us the challenge is Color Inspiration for more details Click here. The challenge will end on December 11th midnight.
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.